WA Electric Scooter Racing Championship
Single Marque Racing - Vmoto 110S Electric Scooters
- Over $1000 In Prize Money Constructors and Riders Championship
- Perpetual Cups for the Winning Team and Rider
- Dash for Cash Prizes on Race Days
- Races run under the auspices of the Pocket Bike Association of WA.
- Venue – Wanneroo Cart Track: click for aerial view of track.
- Practice days at Midvale Speed Dome: click for aerial view of practice track.
- Winter season – 5 days of practice sessions and 3 days of racing.
- First practice day 28 July 2013. First Race 18 August 2013.
- 3 races on each race day with each race being 10 laps of a 1 kilometer track.
- Speeds of up to 85 kilometers per hour on a tight track.
- Teams must be members of the Pocket Bike Association of WA.
- Races held under Motorcycling WA rules.
- Riders must be race licensed. Day licenses available.
- Riders must wear full leathers and scooters must be race prepared.
- Entries from other states accepted.
——————— AMP It Up!———————
Be part of Australia’s first electric scooter racing championship
Contact Electric Autos on 08 6102 1285 for more information.
Winners get bragging rights and a place in history
Western Australia – Way Ahead of the rest!
Electric Autos, Unit 4, 146 Balcatta Road, Balcatta, WA 6021
EBAY: Electric Autos on ebay
Dealer License: MD21687